EHRs are real-time, patient-centered records. Our software make information available instantly, whenever and wherever it is needed. This product bring together in one place everything about a patient’s health.
- Patient access to make appointments remotely or in person.
- Patient registration.
- Scheduled appointments.
- Control panel for waiting room management.
- HR administration.
- Digitalization of existing documentation.
- Centralization and unification of administrative data.
- Process billing and collection information from health insurances and/or payers.
- Optimization of staff working time.
- Reduction in the use of paper and printing supplies.
- Problem-oriented medical history.
- Personal and heredofamilial history.
- Summary of clinical histories.
- History of care.
- History of constants.
– Graphic displays.
– Growth and nutrition percentiles.
- Pharmacological history.
- Advanced search filter for diagnoses, vital signs, laboratory, images, pharmacological prescription, among others.
- Attach clinical studies and photographic records.
– Digital vaccination card – Doses.
– Coverage monitoring.
– Planning of target groups.
– Heat map of problem areas.
- Pregnant women follow-up.
- Follow-up of healthy children.
- Planning of educational strategies of hygienic and dietary guidelines.
- Preventive medicine – proactive by notifying patients of vaccinations, routine studies, follow-up of chronic diseases.
- Admission of patients, referral to the operating room or hospitalization. Discharge.
- Cold bed management.
- Transfers to other institutions.
- Control panel: diagnoses, events and problems.
- Patient and nursing medical EHR.
- Record of medical indications.
- Procedures record.
- Immunization Record.
- Occupancy record of free, occupied and reserved beds.
- Scheduling of admissions, discharges and inter-institutional transfers.
- Patient identification by means of Qr bracelet
- Issuance of Admission Reports (Therapeutic Medical Consent, Discharge Form, protocol consent, others).
- Control panel of: diagnoses, events and problems. (ward pass)
- Scheduling of specialized studies and interconsultations.
- Scheduling of minimally invasive procedures or operating room.
- Scheduling of physical, occupational and rehabilitation therapies.
- Nutritional plan record.
- Nursing Routing Sheet.
– Registration and administration of drugs.
– Registration of vital signs, water balances.
– Nursing evolution notes.
– Assistance caller (app or button)
- Management of supplies and medications
- Closure of hospitalization with reason for discharge and automatic generation of benefit codes according to days of hospitalization. Summary of services provided during hospitalization.
- Management of operating room shifts and by type of operating room.
– Requirements association (anesthesia type, monitoring, biopsy, rx, others).
- Pre-surgical control (Check List) for surgery confirmation.
- Record of surgeries performed.
- Register of supplies used.
– Generation of Service Orders.
– Integration with autoanalyzers for results capture. Manual loading of results.
- Configuration of default normal values in reports.
– Historical consultation of results by patient.
– Lists of studies requested for inpatient sampling.
– Printing of barcodes or QR codes.
- Centralization and unification of supplies data.
- Single or multiple warehouse management and management from peripheral pharmacies.
- Minimum stock and replenishment point control.
- Consumption statistics.
- Traceability of supplies (expiration dates, expiration of certifications).
- Electronic prescription.
- Bar code and labels.
- Physical location of the input.
- Dynamic odontogram with individualized diagnosis per dental piece.
- Integration with pharmacy for control and replenishment of supplies.
- Generation of libraries, informed consent and procedures.